Protecting your personal information
1.- Ownership of the Web Page
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), we inform you that the page www .sense4care.com (hereinafter, the “Website” or “Site”) is operated by Sense4Care sl (hereinafter “Sense4Care”), with CIF B-65870800, whose registered office is located at Carrer Tirso de Molina 36 , 08940 Cornella de Llobregat, with email: email@example.com.
2.- Use of the site
Access to the Web site is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider chosen by the user.
Sense4Care reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the Web Site and its contents, layout and presentation, including this Disclaimer and the General Conditions, so we recommend reading before each access and navigation through the Portal.
The User agrees not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, and not to carry out any behavior that may damage the image, interests and rights of third parties or Sense4Care and agrees to use the Portal, services and contents included therein in a diligent, proper and lawful way. In particular, the User agrees not to: remove, ignore or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of the owners included in the content of the website, as well as technical protection devices, or any mechanism of information which may include such content. The User agrees not to take any action in order to damage, disable or overload the Web Site or impede, in any way, its normal use and operation.
If you breach this Legal Notice and / or the General Conditions, or Sense4Care reasonably suspects that your are breaching them, Sense4Care reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, adopting any technical measures necessary to this purpose. Also Sense4Care reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services provided through the Portal.
3.- Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual property rights over the disposition of the contents of the Web Site (including the sui generis right to the database), graphic design (look and feel), distinctive signs (trademarks and trade names), underlying computer programs (including source code), and the various elements that make up the Portal (text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc.) correspond to Sense4Care or it has the right of use and exploitation thereof, and in this sense are works protected by the law of intellectual property in force.
The use of the Website by the User in no way involves the transfer of any rights of intellectual and / or industrial property on the Portal, its contents and / or logos of Sense4Care. To this end, through this legal notice, except in those cases where it is legally permitted, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, availability, extraction and / or reuse of the Web site, its content and / or logos of Sense4Care is expressly prohibited to the User.
Reproducing elements or contents of the Website done for profit or commercial purposes it is expressly and strictly forbidden.
4.- Limitation of Liability
The User acknowledges and agrees that use of the Website is done at all times under his/her own risk and responsibility, so Sense4Care is not responsible for the misuse or improper use made of the Portal. To that end, it will only be liable for damages that the User may suffer by using the Website, when such damages are due to our wilful misconduct.
In particular, Sense4Care will not be responsible for:
– The content of the linked sites through links included in the website. In this respect, they the terms set out in Section 5 of this Legal Notice will be applicable.
– Damages of any kind caused to the User’s computer equipment by viruses, worms, trojan horses or any other harmful elements. The User acknowledges that the use of the Internet involves the assumption of a risk that his/her computers may be affected by the aforementioned elements. To this end, it is up to the user, in any case, the availability of adequate detection and removal tool of harmful electronic programs.
– Damages of any kind caused to the User coming from failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during or before its use. In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Portal requires services provided by third parties outside the control Sense4Care (for example: telecommunications network operators, service providers, etc.) and whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation cannot be guaranteed by Sense4Care.
The Website includes technical link devices (links) that allow the User to access other Internet sites and portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Sense4Care acts as a provider of brokerage services in accordance with Article 17 of the LSSI, and will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent it becomes aware of the illegality and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, please notify Sense4Care through firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, this communication will not entail obligation to remove the corresponding link.
The existence of Linked Sites in no way implies that Sense4Care has actual or any other type of knowledge of services and contents thereof in case of wrongdoing, or that necessarily has agreements with the managers or owners of the Linked Sites. Nor it implies the existence of such links the recommendation, promotion or identification or conformity by Sense4Care of manifests, contents or services provided through the Linked Sites. Consequently, Sense4Care is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites or their conditions of use and privacy policies, being the User solely responsible for checking and accepting them each time the User accesses and uses them.
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person that proposes to establish a link from a page or site to the Portal, must obtain prior written permission of Sense4Care. The establishment of such a link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Sense4Care and the owner or operator of the site or page on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Sense4Care of its contents or services.
In any case, Sense4Care reserves the right to prohibit or cancel at any time the links to the Website, especially in cases of unlawful activity or contents of the page or site on which it is included.
The User can disable cookies freely. If the User decides to disable cookies, quality and speed of service can reduce and even access to some of the services offered on the Portal may be lost.
The use of the Website is governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law and shall be deemed that, by using of the Portal, the User agrees.
8.-Gender Equality Statement
At Sense4Care, we are aware that our business management must be in line with the needs and demands of society, and for this reason we have assumed the commitment in our policy of EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES BETWEEN GENDERS in the company, following the guidelines established by the legislation on the matter and therefore with absolute subjection to the integration of the principle of equal treatment and opportunities as set out in Organic Law 3/2007, for the effective equality of genders.
Our gender equality policy is based on the following guiding principles:
1. EQUALITY between women and men. In the internal dimension of the company, understood as the absence of barriers based on the sex of the people, so that both participate in any field based on their skills and characteristics. Regarding its external dimension, Sense4Care contributes increasingly to the achievement of gender equality in the society of which it forms a part.
2. LEGALITY, with regard to compliance with current regulations on gender equality in the business environment (LO 3/2007 for effective equality between men and women, employment regulations, continuous training, safety and health at work , etc.)
3. RESPONSIBILITY, by which Sense4Care becomes an agent for improving the environment that surrounds us and the quality of life of the people who work with us, thus actively promoting changes that lead to a more advanced model of society.
4. PROFITABILITY for Sense4Care, related to the optimal management of people and processes. The main mission of our company is to create employment and wealth, in line with our economic and social environment. The incorporation of equality, far from being an obstacle to this, adds value to human capital and, consequently, a better use of resources and control over processes.
5. QUALITY, implementing standardized procedures to incorporate equality efficiently and effectively. It has been designed under standards that ensure control over processes and optimal results in any circumstance. For this reason, it is a systematic model with a sequence of start-up, development, monitoring, evaluation and continuous validation.