Parkinson’s disease Holter
The Parkinson´s disease (PD) holter permanently registers ON / OFF fluctuations making possible a complete disease management, it is also capable to register falls and activity and postures such as walking and lying.
Non-invasive system. It only consists of a sensor that is carried in a specially designed belt.
- Detection at patients’ home environment conditions
- Reliable – More than 90% on sensitivity and specificity on algorithms, being built with the largest existing inertial database.
- Continuous monitoring
- Real-time computation (data can be observed whenever the patient or expert desires)
- Autonomous – The device does not interact with the patient
- Self-calibration – Since every person moves different, the Holter uses first data to self-calibrate the algorithms
- Cloud data transfer.
Real-time monitoring and reporting:
- Bradykinesia Index based on fluidity movements.
- Freezing of Gait
- On and Off states
- Gait Parameters (speed of stride, cadence, time walking, step length, number of steps).
- Number of falls
- Energy expenditure and postures.
- The measurements and data provided by the holter, helps doctors to make informed and improved decisions for the correct therapy managing of the disease.